Protecting industrial networks from accidental or intentional changes
Network Compare is a built-in feature of Osiris, our powerful monitoring and diagnostics tool. It notifies you of sudden changes to your Ethernet-based network, like a lost device or the installation of different firmware.
Our innovative tool works by creating a snapshot of your network’s status at any given time. This gives you a baseline against which deviations are identified and reported, helping you identify in a timely manner unplanned, unauthorized or undiscovered changes.
Network Compare is your first and foremost line of defence against accidental or intentional changes to your network. What’s more, it comes free with Osiris.
How Network Compare boosts your security measures
There are a number of ways our tool keeps your network secure and functioning:
- Permanently monitors your network for any changes after you’ve created a snapshot of its status, providing an added layer of security.
- Sends out a variety of alerts from the alarm notification centre whenever a change occurs, giving you time to act in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Creates an exportable log of all notifications with a date and timestamp, allowing you to trace all changes and share vital information with others.
- Sends out alerts via notifications, email, relays, MQTT/OPC-UA and traffic light warning system, giving you a choice in the way you’re alerted.
- Configurable for new or missing devices, additional firmware and different device names and IP addresses, helping you target vulnerable parts of your network.
Monitoring your network for internal and external threats—whether innocent or malicious—is now a whole lot easier.