Ensuring best engineering practices across the entire organization
SeeVerify is an interactive tool that guides industrial network technicians—step by step—through routine and not-so routine tasks. It helps them carry out maintenance and repairs in the way you expect, and it helps you keep track of what tasks they did and when.
Supervising technicians can be challenging, especially when you have a complex network or work for a geographically dispersed organization. You can’t be looking over their shoulder all the time. On the other hand, you don’t want them to struggle on their own, running the risk that they’ll accidentally do something that damages your industrial network.
So, how about a centralized resource that provides them with their own digital instructor?
Making sure the work is done, and done right
You can enjoy a number of real benefits from SeeVerify:
- Helps lead engineers to share technical knowledge and practical experience in a consistent manner, giving all technicians access to the same guidance.
- Enables the creation, editing and collation of task instructions, systematizing the distribution of up-to-date guidance across the organization.
- Can be adapted and applied to any network protocol or operational situation, helping technicians with different levels of knowledge fulfil their duties.
- Gives on-screen interactive guidance, steering technicians through any task and making sure each step is completed before moving on to the next.
- Used on a smartphone, giving those in the field immediate access to a virtual assistant when testing, maintaining or repairing a network.
- Facilitates the onboarding, training and reassignment of technicians, helping them transition quickly and perform independently and confidently.
SeeVerify gives you confidence in what field technicians are doing, and how they’re doing it.